We are here to support you. However, to help limit the spread of the virus, we have reduced the number of our employees in our phone contact centers. It is the right thing to do, even though it may be difficult to reach us by phone. We ask for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
We encourage you to use our digital servicing tools to
- Review your balance or recent transactions
- Request a credit line increase
- Make a payment or adjust your auto-payment
- Complete other account service requests
- Chat with our virtual assistant, Sydney
To register or log in to your account:
- Cardholders, navigate to “Log In” at the top of the CareCredit.com page or download the mobile app at CareCredit.com/app
- Providers navigate to “For Providers” at the top of the CareCredit.com page.
As COVID-19 and its impact continue to evolve and develop, we remain focused on the health and safety of our employees and our communities, as well as our commitment to you, our customers.
We are also aware that some of our customers may experience financial hardship as a result of COVID-19. If you are impacted and unable to find what you need through our digital channels, please contact us to discuss how we can help.