ahmetozlu/vehicle_counting_tensorflow: “MORE THAN VEHICLE COUNTING!” This project provides prediction for speed, color and size of the vehicles with TensorFlow Object Counting API.
This sample project focuses on “Vechicle Detection, Tracking and Counting” using TensorFlow Object Counting API.
The TensorFlow Object Counting API is used as a base for object counting on this project, more info can be found on this repo.
The developing is on progress! This sample project will be updated soon, the more talented traffic analyzer app will be available in this repo!
General Capabilities of This Sample Project
This sample project has more than just counting vehicles, here are the additional capabilities of it:
- Detection and classification of the vehicles (car, truck, bicycle, motorcycle, bus)
- Recognition of approximate vehicle color
- Detection of vehicle direction of travel
- Prediction the speed of the vehicle
- Prediction of approximate vehicle size
- The images of detected vehicles are cropped from video frame and they are saved as new images under “detected_vehicles” folder path
- The program gives a .csv file as an output (traffic_measurement.csv)