You can now transfer registration for a motor vehicle online, 24/7 or by calling 13 22 81.
You do not need to visit an Access Canberra Service Centre.
You may also be eligible for a rebate if you are transferring registration of a motor vehicle due to the recent hail storm.
Make sure you have all the documents you need for your activity and do it online today.
We process your transaction within 5 business days. You do not need to call us to check progress.
You are or have:
- acquired a vehicle, trailer or caravan
- inherited a vehicle, trailer or caravan
- adding a second person as the operator of a vehicle, trailer or caravan
- registering a vehicle, trailer or caravan for an organisation (company or charity).
What you need
What you may also need
- Your concession details.
- Your proof of purchase receipt as a photo image or